Buscar

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Santa, Here’s an HP Coupon for a New Computer


If you’re reading this article, you are using a computer and chances are know the deep, deep pain of computer problems.  A week ago my laptop screen started flickering in and out.  Computers are more important than cars to some people: if my car breaks down I can take the bus, but if my computer crashes I don’t make a living that day.  Besides, replacing a computer can cost as much as replacing an engine in some cases.  I am no longer in denial that that constant screen flickering isn’t going to result in a major computer crisis any minute now, so I’m going to finagle an Hp Coupon for a new computer.

To be honest, Santa could do me several solids this year.  The new Droid Razr is pretty sweet.  It’s super thin, light, has a Kevlar and Gorilla Glass shell, 1.3 megapixel camera, 16GB and 1 GB of RAM.  The iphone has finally been dethroned.  Apple doesn’t have anything to worry about though because the iPad2 is where it’s at.  Santa could totally hook me up with one of those.  No matter how hard everybody else has tried to beat out Apple in the tablet world, no one can come close.  Let’s be honest, the apps and user friendly interface are unbeatable.  I’m not even a mac user and I have to say it’s a seductive piece of work and I want one.  No other tablet will do.  A Samsung flat screen, the D8000 if Santa is feeling generous, would be another one on my wish list this year.  It’s a Smart TV, which means that it has web connected apps and a web browser, 3-D capable and full HD.  The high-resolution graphics are impeccable, and no one, seriously no one would be disappointed with this ultra thin, fully loaded viewing pleasure. 

Seriously Santa, I’ve been so good this year.  Use an HP coupon for a new computer or anything else on this list. That would be totally acceptable and much appreciated!

0 comments:

¿Te animas a decir algo?

Tags

ADMIT CARD (1) appsc (5) Article (3) Auto (10) Coolpad (3) Crazy words (6) Cricket (36) Crime (2) Ebooks (1) education (164) entertainment (4) ePass (9) extras (31) Festivals (25) flash news (19) games (1) Health (7) Health tips (4) Home appliances (2) India (30) International (54) JKC (42) JNTU HYD (2) jobs (19) Laptops (1) Mobile (212) Mobile Solutions (9) MOVIES (14) Music (1) Music Players (1) new launches (25) New Offers (21) News (88) NOTIFICATIONS (1) Others (83) Recruitment (43) res (1) RESULTS (256) review (2) Reviews (1) softwares (7) Technology (61) TET (1) Tips and Tricks (26) Trends (16) Wishes (4)
 
RESULTS CAME | Copyright © 2011 Diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger