Buscar

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year|Merry Xmas To My Followers

“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”- Calvin Coolidge

Just wanted to wish all my great blog readers and twitter friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I will be going to Mexico for xmas and new years, I did not have time to set up a few posts before I left so I am sorry for that. In my free time, I will be writing about my experience in Mexico and work on some ideas that have been swirling in my mind, so look out for those early next year. Once again happy holidays and much love to everyone.
can hardly believe that Christmas is almost here and the year is about to come to an end. This year has been filled with many new experiences and some serious challenges but somehow, I managed to get through it all. At times, I didn't think I would, then something cool would happen, I would receive a nice email from someone or a comment here on my blog thanking me for my generosity, which really lifted my spirits. So I thank all those th

at took the time to reach out to me, I can't even tell you how much it has meant to me as I have struggled to deal with the stress of the last part of this year. Despite everything, I remain positive and am looking forward to spending time with my family and friends this holiday season. I have much to be thankful for and one of the things I'm most thankful for is my followers so this post is just for you.

I posted a message about a RAK I have at Scrapable for two opportunities to win one of my new Christmas kits but since that posting was associated with Scrapable, I want to do something special for my followers so I'm creating another RAK here on my blog. So here are the details. Most of you will receive this blog post through your Feedburner link in your mailbox. After you have read the email, simply visit my blog and post a comment to this message. It can be anything you want. I will also have some information to pass along about the Merry and Bright giveaway at Digital Scrapbooking Giveaway Blog.


Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you much love and happiness this holiday season.

0 comments:

¿Te animas a decir algo?

Tags

ADMIT CARD (1) appsc (5) Article (3) Auto (10) Coolpad (3) Crazy words (6) Cricket (36) Crime (2) Ebooks (1) education (164) entertainment (4) ePass (9) extras (31) Festivals (25) flash news (19) games (1) Health (7) Health tips (4) Home appliances (2) India (30) International (54) JKC (42) JNTU HYD (2) jobs (19) Laptops (1) Mobile (212) Mobile Solutions (9) MOVIES (14) Music (1) Music Players (1) new launches (25) New Offers (21) News (88) NOTIFICATIONS (1) Others (83) Recruitment (43) res (1) RESULTS (256) review (2) Reviews (1) softwares (7) Technology (61) TET (1) Tips and Tricks (26) Trends (16) Wishes (4)
 
RESULTS CAME | Copyright © 2011 Diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger